The semester is done, my 8th semester studying ISC came to an end and I don’t know how to feel about it, but that is not what this post will be about. I will talk about what I learned throughout the Security course. This won’t be a huge blog post, I’ll just point out a few things that I am taking from this course.
- Update, the importance of keeping all my devices updated so that I have the latest security.
- Backup, keep a lot of different backups in case something fails with the computer you won’t lose the data.
- Layers, it is of great importance to have as many layers of security as possible, so it becomes harder and harder to break into your system.
- Trust no one (or almost no one), check who your giving permission to see your social media, who sees what and why they see it.
- Stay up to date, keep checking the new things that come up, the new technologies, the new threats.
And those are the things that I learned more from this course, thanks for reading it has been a great ride!